Terms & Conditions
The Website, Baylis & Harding And You
This Website (www.baylisandharding.com) (the "Website"), is owned by and operated by or on behalf of Baylis & Harding PLC ("Baylis & Harding", "we" or "us"). If you have any questions regarding the Website or these terms and conditions, you can contact us by telephone on 01527 505000 or by email at email@example.com or by post using the address given below.
Baylis & Harding
Company Registration Number 1389887
VAT Registration Number 313963851
- Entry to the competition is free. No proof of purchase is required to enter.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over in order to take part. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entries can only be accepted via the online entry form that can be found at www.baylisandharding.com/competition
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Entry is restricted to residents of UK mainland only.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to computer error in transit.
- Management of the draw will be made by senior managers at Baylis & Harding. Seven winners will be chosen at random.
- Competition closes at midnight on Tuesday June 14th 2016. All entries after this time will be void. Prize draw will be made on Wednesday June 15th 2016.
- The winners must agree to have their names featured on the website www.baylisandharding.com and social channels, and co-operate, within reason, in any PR exercises that may be undertaken to support the promotion. Any costs incurred will be borne by the promoter.
- The prizes are seven Baylis and Harding Weekend bags (AAH-BCTR16WEEKEND & BMAW15CLWEEKEND). Entrants must select their prize when entering, choosing between either the ladies' (Beauticology Tropical) or men’s (Signature Citrus Lime & Mint) Weekend Bags. Prizes are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, fails to provide a suitable address for delivery or if they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Should a prize winner not wish to take their prize, the draw will be re-taken.
- The email address used to enter the competition will be added to the newsletter list to receive further competition / offer announcements in the future (the recipient can unsubscribe from any resulting email to be withdrawn from further sending irrespective of further competition entry).
USE OF WEBSITE
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must cease using and accessing this Website.
Terms may be changed and updated from time to time and any changes will be effective from the publication of the new terms on the Website.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Website, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with these Terms and any applicable law.
Any content you upload to our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Baylis & Harding have the right to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, exploit, modify, alter and/or disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
We may deny you access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion when we believe that your use of the Website is in violation of any of these Terms, any law or the rights of any third party or was not respectful to others.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site and you hereby agree to be responsible to Baylis & Harding for and indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, damages, expenses, losses and liabilities incurred and/or suffered by us as a result of any claim in respect of your use of the Website.
CONFORMITY OF GOODS
We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of going to press. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this Website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products. Furthermore, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used to view the products.
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Baylis & Harding does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation. To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Baylis & Harding nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Baylis & Harding or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of Baylis & Harding and any other associated company of Baylis & Harding as if references to Baylis & Harding included references to each such associated company.
While Baylis & Harding uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Baylis & Harding will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information. While Baylis & Harding takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this Website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Further, Baylis & Harding will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other Websites which you may access via links within this Website. Baylis & Harding does not control these Websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this Website and their inclusion in this Website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Baylis & Harding. The entire liability of Baylis & Harding under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Baylis & Harding will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Baylis & Harding may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these Terms to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these Terms except with the specific permission in writing of Baylis & Harding.
No person who is not a party to these Terms shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Baylis & Harding or its content and technology providers or their respective owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this Website in any form is prohibited save that you may:
Copy, print (one copy only) or download extracts of the material on this Website for the sole purpose of using this Website in good faith for domestic purposes or placing an order with Baylis & Harding; and
Copy, print (one copy only) or download the material on this Website for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you do seek no commercial advantage or benefit from so doing and you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
LAW AND TERRITORY
To the extent it is possible to exclude the application of other laws and regulations, these Terms and your use of our Website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights. This Website and our Terms have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this Website or the placing of any order through this Website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
© Baylis and Harding 2017 – all copyright and trademarks of manufacturers recognised.